Process development professional with experience especially from start-up companies. Process Development Manager at Gold & Green Foods Limited.
Calm, reliable and innovative man with self-development mindset. Ilkka dreams of being able to be part of something revolutionary. His biggest interests are Lean management and sustainability. Good in crisis, great avoiding it.
Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences. International Business and Logistics- evening studies in English, graduated in 2015. Thesis Risk Management in the Supply Chains of Human Food and Animal Feed Entomology Farms can be found the from the blog.
Start-up company environment, projects related to running and scaling up of production and logistics in the medical and novel foods industry. URS- process, co-operation with external companies around the world from China to USA.
- October, 2015. Insect Business and Research Seminar. Seinäjoki, Finland
- November, 2015. Environment and Development Days, Tampere University, Finland.
- February, 2016. Seminar by The Central Union of Agricultural Producers. Helsinki, Finland.
- March, 2016. Future of food speech at an opening party of a co-working space. Helsinki,Finland
- April, 2016. Insects as Food & Feed: The Way Forward- Conference. Nottingham, UK.
- April, 2016. Panel discussion: The future of food industry, University of Helsinki, Finland.
- February, 2017. Future of food- event at Stockmann, Helsinki, Finland
Detailed CV available at fi.linkedin.com/in/ilkkataponen/
itaponen (at) gmail.com